Stuck in Iceland Travel Magazine is all about helping you to see beautiful places in Iceland and finding fun things to do. Use the resources below to plan Iceland trip.
- These are the tours we recommend
- Here are the most popular tours on our site
- With our friends at Viator we have set up this massive collection of tours in Iceland that you can book today
- Book hotels in Iceland by using our Iceland hotel deal finder
- Book airport transfer
- Find cheap flights to Iceland
- We have created great road trip plans just for you
- Restaurant Recommondations: We find the best restaurant in Iceland. And then we tell you about them so you can enjoy them too!
- This is how you travel in Iceland on a budget
Iceland Road trips
We have created several Iceland road trip plans or itineraries. We hope they inspire you to go on a road trip in Iceland. The road trip plans come complete with suggested tours and an easy way to get great deals on hotels.
- Golden Circle Road Trip Itinerary – The perfect introduction to Iceland
- The Ring Road – Drive around Iceland
- Golden Circle road trip plan – see the essential sights of Iceland
- Diamond Circle road trip plan – head north and experience the incredible beauty there
- South Coast of Iceland road trip plan – the rugged south shore of Iceland has it all
Plan Iceland trip with these resources
- Safe Travel in Iceland – Study and follow the advice on Safe Travel.
- Buses and public transport within Reykjavik and Iceland – Save money and choose more environmentally friendly way to travel in Iceland.
- Road conditions in Iceland – If you are driving in Iceland, please study the conditions of the roads. Be especially careful to do so in winter.
- The weather in Iceland – Iceland weather is changeable so make sure you follow the forecast, it is especially important to so in winter.
- Forecast for northern lights – The northern lights are elusive. This forecast can help you find them.
- Opening times and locations of swimming pools and geothermal hot tubs