Support this independent travel magazine
Book Iceland tour on this page and help to support this independent travel magazine. Since 2012 we have been helping people who want to experience Iceland plan and book their Icelandic adventure. We have interviewed dozens of travellers who have visited Iceland to get their unique perspective and advice on traveling in Iceland. Many travellers have sought inspiration from our articles on great destinations in Iceland.
Book Iceland tours through the Getyourguide.com interface
The tours available on this page are sourced from GetYourGuide.com which has a fantastic selection of Iceland tours. Each tour is reviewed and clearly described with rich and beautiful photos so you know what to expect when you book your Iceland tour. The most popular tours in Iceland are based around the legendary Golden Circle, the rugged South Coast or in Reykjavik itself. But you will also find fantastic whale watching tours, hiking tours, sightseeing and snowmobile tours in Iceland.
- Easy cancellation
- Mobile vouchers
- A wide range of selection
- Last-minute availability
Hotel deals in Iceland
When you have booked your tour take a look the selection of hotel deals available in Iceland. This is based on the leading accommodation provider Booking.com. This means that you won´t only find great deals on hotels but also private apartments and lodges. The choice of accommodation type is yours.
Rent a car in Iceland
For that extra mobility consider renting a car and on this site you will find an easy to use interface from Rentalcars.com which brings together all reputable car rental companies in Iceland.
Road trip plans
If you are planning your Iceland trip we hope that our road trip plans will help
- Golden Circle Road Trip Plan – Thingvellir national park, gushing geysers, the Golden waterfall. Just the perfect introduction to Iceland
- Ring Road Trip Plan – go on a life changing road trip around one of the most beautiful countries in the world
- Iceland South Coast Road Trip Plan – black sand beaches, glaciers and waterfalls
- Diamond Circle Road Trip Plan – head north east and see the stunning landscapes and waterfalls there